Graphic version of this page | Change how these pages look
Flexi Time Sheet Log-In
Flexi Time Database
Website Services - Terms and Conditions of Use
Flexi Time Manager (“FTM”)undertakes to provide a flexi time recording and calculation service (“The Service”) to the person named in the online registration form (“The Subscriber”), which will permit the processing of data submitted by the Subscriber (“Input Data”).
“Output Data” refers to data submitted by FTM to the Subscriber.
“Software” means any software or computer code incorporated into the Service.
“Subscription” means a Subscriber agrees to sign up and pay for the Service.
“Subscription Period” is for a minimum of 3 calendar months, and of duration as otherwise agreed.
“Subscription Charge” is the charge for the Service relating to the agreed Subscription Period.
- The Subscriber to the free 4 week trial is under no obligation to take out a paid subscription at the end of the trial period.
- The Subscriber’s right to use the Service is exclusive to each individual Subscriber, and is not transferable, without prior agreement with FTM.
- The Subscriber will not disclose any personal account passwords to any third party.
- The Subscriber will not permit, assist, or allow others to discover, recreate, or attempt to discover or recreate the Software, or any associated computer code; or sub-license or charge others to use or access the Service or the Software.
- The Subscriber agrees that use of the Service is at the Subscriber’s sole risk. The Service is provided on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis.
- Should the Subscriber cancel his/her Subscription before the end of the Subscription Period, the Subscriber will not receive a refund.
- Where a new subscriber joins a group subscription to FTM, and that group has already enjoyed a 4 week free trial period, the new subscriber is not eligible for a 4 week free trial.
- In the event of additional services being requested by the Subscriber, beyond those specified at the time of the original Subscription, FTM reserves the right to make an additional charge for such services. Any such additional work would only be done with the approval of the Subscriber.
- The Subscriber’s sole and exclusive remedy, if dissatisfied with the Service or with any terms and conditions or practices of FTM, is to discontinue using the Service.
- FTM will comply with the provisions and obligations imposed by the (UK) Data Protection Acts 1984 and 1998.
- FTM may change the Subscription Charge. FTM will notify the Subscriber of any such intended changes to charges a month in advance by posting them on the messages ‘Message Board’ . The Subscriber is responsible to regularly check the ‘Message Board’ for any such amendments. Any such changes will not come into effect until after the end of the Subscriber’s current Subscription Period.
- FTM may at any time, without notifying the Subscriber, make any changes to the Service which are necessary to comply with any applicable statutory requirements, or which do not materially affect the nature or quality of the Service.
- FTM does not guarantee that the Service will meet the Subscriber’s requirements, nor that the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free.
- If any information provided by the Subscriber is inaccurate, threatening, libellous, obscene, harassing or offensive, FTM retains the right to terminate the Subscriber’s rights to use the Service.
FTM shall have no liability to the Subscriber to make any backdated alterations to Input Data supplied by the Subscriber that is incomplete, incorrect, inaccurate, out of sequence or in the wrong form, or any other fault of the Subscriber.
FTM shall not be liable to the Subscriber for any monetary loss, costs, expenses or other, which arise out of or in connection with the provision of the Service or their use by the Subscriber.
- FTM accepts no responsibility for any delay or failure of the Service due to the actions of a third party, or if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond FTM’s reasonable control.
[Image - Image: Flexi Time Manager Timesheet Attendance Recording Services]
(External) Content Management by Sitekit